Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Historical business and easter eggs.

This week I plan to start laying out a historical timeline.
I'm not sure how indepth I will go, but I want to make sure I have a clear idea of the events in the past and the events in the future.

It's weird, but I think it's safer for me to layout the history and facts of the entire series before focusing on the novel. Or at least make it familiar enough that it's in the back of my mind as I write. That way you end up with nice little easter eggs that make more sense once you read the other books.

OOO...so excited.

I'll post an abridged version of the timeline at the end of the week.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Here's the deal-io. Life happened. Summer camp kicked my butt. I am behind on my May work. I say we postpone the word war until July. But FOR REAL, I will write so fast and so hard in July, you'll be trailing in my dust! It's on! You know, in like, a week.

P.S. I looked at my calendar, and I think I will come see you Sept 29-Oct 4. That's my week between online classes. Will that work?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails