Monday, July 27, 2009

In over my head.

I'm making progress. Managed to outline the plot for the first novel, but the complexities of the whole damn thing has made me feel at a loss. Of course that's what rough drafts, editors and such are for.

Still...I can't help feeling as though I'm lost in my crazy world of planning with so many things to think about. All of the characters, the country, outside the country and the story's whole world.

It's all so damn epic that I can say without a doubt, I will probably write something flippant and/or short for next Nano to give my poor brain a rest.

Perhaps I need help or a fresh pair of eyes. Or to just write the whole story of this world and events down so that I can sort through it objectively--instead of letting in mill around abstractly in my head. July is ending soon, so I better get cracking.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails