Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Quick check-in

Things are going fairly well so far.
I've been plotting out the novel's beginning and despite the changes, I might be able to salvage some of the originally written novel. Huzzah! Unfortunately I shall not be posting any plot outlines here for obvious reasons I'm sure other writers would understand.

Also, I've been doing some research by reading this simple little book called "Daily Life in Victorian England" by Sally Mitchell. It's my second choice to the first book I was trying to read "A writer's guide to Everyday Life in Regency and Victorian England" by Katherine Hughes. Unfortunately my leaving San Francisco required that I return the book. So it's next on my list as soon as PDX public libraries secure it for me.

Well that's all for now. Hopefully I'll start working on some character profiles in the next week or so. Those I plan to post.

Cheers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails