Thursday, April 30, 2009

Well I didn't even try...

Due to unforeseen business with my real life, Script Frenzy didn't happen at all. I'm not surprised of course, but I did want to give it a try at least.

Anywho...

I've been thinking about my novel again...world building mostly. I've learned a great deal from some of the steampunk and regular novels I've recently been reading and figure it's about time I tackle that task myself.

So, let the world building begin!

And now folks, I ask for your help--
All you have to do is ask a question about my world(i.e. what is the main country's traditional food, what do they call holidays, do they have a death penalty, etc)--any question and I'll try my best to answer it in the next post. Perhaps you'll ask something I have thought of yet.

Until then.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails