Wednesday, October 28, 2009

3 days and counting...

So three days til NaNo and I'm in a similar state to last year [no specific outline to speak of], but I'm more sure footed than ever.

For one, I will be re-writing Icarus. I had a few doubts at first, but after the responses to my post in the Nano forums, I feel that I should do it. Also, to prevent any possible boredom or failure if re-writing does not work out, I will be working on two novels (Icarus and a backup, just in case) simultaneously.

So it should be interesting this year. One rewrite. Two novels. And a goal of 100k+.

Plus I want to get a large chunk of writing done Nov. 1st (especially since it's a Sunday and I don't have anything to get in my way). Now usually, I would doubt any of that happening, but Penny has upped the ante by putting forth a word count challenge for the first day.

I shall be ready for her!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails