Friday, December 21, 2007

Holiday Hiatus

This have been getting busy...so I haven't written anything since Tuesday.

I've been busy with shopping, boyfriend, etc. So much to do before the holiday is over.
Hopefully I'll be able to write some more before Xmas...we'll see.

But the lack of writing has given me time to figure out some upcoming character things, namely Kole.

I've decided Kole is a scientist type thinker. He has a great desire to explore and understand magic. He believes that what he is doing will benefit others. His actions are meant to help others, although some sacrifices must be made. To many the sacrifices might be seen as horrible...but he rationalizes it.

Yeah...still haven't figured out what he wants with the stone yet.
I'll think on it some more.

So where are the characters as of Tuesday
They've escaped and they're on the boat to Dunoth. Othena is hatching another plan and Eovin is wishing the kids luck as he heads back to his normal life in Pembrin. Or will it ever be normal again?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails