Thursday, December 13, 2007

Nearly to 16K

So for the second week of NaNoFiMo I'm trying to complete the challenge of writing 16K in one week. So far it's going pretty well I'm at 10K. I'm sort of trying to go beyond and write 20-30K for the week.

We'll see. I love to force myself, but I gotta be realistic.

So where are we in the story?
Devii and the twins were captured. Silas and Cael came to rescue them. Cael gave the blood stone in exchange, but it turned out to be a fake.
So now the group is on the run, Cael's been shot and Devii's hiding in the bushes with the kids. My they do get themselves into trouble!

What's next, you ask?
Well Cael is taken back to Sont Kantrell to be healed, but he's not out of the woods yet. Devii and the kids show up and she asks Silas to remove the "mark" Othena put on her by cutting it out.
Then the priests help Silas, Devii and the kids [they leave poor hurt Cael behind] go to Dunoth like they planned to hand over the stone.

So much to write...so little time. But I'm doing it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails