Monday, December 10, 2007

Update: start of week 2

Current word count: 70,023

I have finally caught up. Hooray!
I still have a bunch of writing to do if I want to finish before December 17th.

But so far they've gotten to Pembrin, which is right outside of Dunoth.

So what's on the plate next?

A) Folks get kidnapped.
B) People find out they got kidnapped.
C) Kidnappees face their captors.
D) The hostage/kidnapper face off [some people get hurt]
E) They return to the church and get their wounded taken care of. Turns out one of the priests is a magic user. They show the bloodstone to the priests.
F) The priest helps them get to the ferry and blocks the pursuer's paths/they make it safely onto the ferry.

If I'm lucky I'll write all that tomorrow, but that might be a bit ambitious.

Well...that's all for now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails