Monday, November 8, 2010

A compromise...

Word count: 10,578

I have about 2, 758 words left to go. Unfortunately, I don't think my sprained wrist is going to make it. I really want to avoid adding carpal tunnel to the list, so I may have to change my goal to a much simpler 800 words before midnight - putting me at 11,378.

No, it's not 13k, but it's less than 2k short. I think that's a reasonable goal.

Back to writing.

Update:
It's 12:03 am and I made it to 11,606 before my wrist really started acting up. So I'm calling it a night. Since I'm only 1,736 words short of my main goal and since I'm going to bed before 1:30, I think it's fair to say I would have made it.

I'll make the rest up tomorrow, but now I'm going to rest my hand.

Goodnight.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails