Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Just keep writing...just keep writing...

Missed a day of posting because I was tired--but I made quota yesterday.

I've been working hard. Writing the story scene by scene. I took a few hours this morning to plot out a large portion of the rest of the book...so I have an idea where it's going now.

I reached 35,000 words. And I realize that with T-day around the bend [which I'm spending along cooking for myself] that I can write at maximum abundance without the distractions of school.

So with that said...I'm going to not only attempt to reach 50,000 words by the 23rd, but to reach 80,000 by November 30th.

I'm doing this because I know my story will not be finished by 50,000 words. I figure an extra 30,000 will be enough to complete it.

So we'll see.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails