Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Pathetic...just pathetic

So I only wrote 1,000 words today, but I was super busy.

Inner critic: Yeah right. You reached 50,000 and then you got lazy. You're not going to finish your book by the end of November. But hey...it's not for everyone.

Me: Shut the hell up. I will finish it. And if I don't at least I won Nano finally!

Inner critic: You know the reason you're slacking is that you doubt your book is worth even finishing. You doubt your characters, your plot, etc. Some of my best work if I don't say so myself.

Me: GET OUT OF MY HEAD! If you're not going to help me then I'm kicking you to the curb.

Inner critic: You can't get rid of me. You'll need me in December when you start editing. I wouldn't get on my bad side.

Me: Sigh...you can stay. Just shut up until I finish. Then I'll let you do whatever you want.


So there you have it. I'm doubting myself. I'm busy with school again and I have so much left to write. But I did manage to finish a scene [#9] and hope to do a bit more writing tomorrow.

G'night.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails